https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Capture.png 492 889 Meghan Moffett-Minter https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stateline_boys_girls_club_logo-blk-300x73.png Meghan Moffett-Minter2021-04-14 17:00:342021-04-19 12:28:25Beloit Snappers to give fans a chance to name the stadium–and for a good cause
https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/6077872b09c73.image_.jpg 701 990 Meghan Moffett-Minter https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stateline_boys_girls_club_logo-blk-300x73.png Meghan Moffett-Minter2021-04-14 12:21:242021-04-19 12:28:57Snappers offer fans stadium naming rights
https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/BGCgroundbreaking-5-scaled.jpg 1451 2048 Meghan Moffett-Minter https://statelinebgc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stateline_boys_girls_club_logo-blk-300x73.png Meghan Moffett-Minter2021-04-08 16:12:332021-04-08 16:22:26Boys and Girls Clubs break ground on new facility in Beloit
2020 MEMBERS OF THE YEAR
- Gerald has been a Club member since June of 2020.
- Gerald is in 6th grade and has a passion for art.
- Gerald proved his maturity and leadership immediately
- Gerald has been counted on to run the Club concession stand everyday for the past three months. During the summer of 2020, he implemented a lemonade stand with his group mates for the community. We are excited to see what the future holds for him!
- Sariah has been a Club member since 2019.
- Sariah is 10 years old and aspires to be an orthodontist when she grows up.
- Sariah’s favorite thing about the Club is getting to play with friends.
- Sariah Peterson was nominated Member of the Year because she is respectful to others and leads by example. When asked what advice she would give to her fellow club members she replied “Remember to always be respectful, listen and be helpful.”
- Logan has been a Club member since August of 2020.
- Logan is 6 years old and aspires to be a firefighter when she grows up.
- Logan’s favorite color is green and loves to eat cheeseburgers.
- Logan Windsor was nominated Member of the Year because since being a member he has made a great impact by having one of our most positive attitudes around the Club. When asked what advice he would give to fellow club members he replied “Be good and listen to Club leaders.”
- Andraya has been a Club member for numerous years and attends regularly.
- Andraya is in 3rd grade.
- Andraya enjoys coming to the Club because it’s fun, the teachers are nice and likes seeing her friends.
- Andraya is a productive, caring and responsible club member. She often spends time assisting other children when help is needed. Other club members see her as a role model.